Terms and conditions
This Web Site is owned by AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Waltham, Massachusetts, USA (“AMAG”) and operated either by us or by a third party with whom we have contracted to host this website for us. The information provided on this Web Site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
Welcome to the AMAG Pharmaceuticals web site. The AMAG World Wide Web site WWW.AMAGPHARMA.COM web site, or any of our web sites, including without limitation WWW.FERAHEME.COM, WWW.AMAGPHARMAUSA.COM, WWW.IDANEMIA.COM, WWW.LUMARAHEALTH.COM, WWW.GROWTHYOUCANTSEE.COM, and WWW.IRONMATTERS.COM, (the “Site” or “Web Site”), is a copyrighted work belonging to AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. This Web Site is owned and operated by AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“AMAG”), Waltham, Massachusetts, USA.
The information provided on this Web Site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
- Acceptance. Please read and review this Agreement carefully before accessing or using this Web Site. By accessing or using this Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must not access or use this Web Site. AMAG reserves the right to change these terms from time to time, as it deems necessary or desirable, without further notice to you by updating this posting.
- Scope. This Web Site has been designed to provide general information about AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its products. This Web Site is not intended to provide medical or investment advice, nor does it provide instruction on the appropriate use of the products under development or produced by AMAG or its representatives. You acknowledge and agree that the products described on this Web Site may not have been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and may not have been approved for any use whatsoever. AMAG shall not be held responsible for any act or omission that is based in whole or in part on the information or products presented on this Web Site, and you agree that all access and use of this Web Site is at your sole option and risk.
- Medical Information/Conditions. This Web Site may also contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional.
- Modification of Site. AMAG reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that AMAG will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Use and Disclosure of Information You Provide. As a user of this Web Site, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us, if any. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of this Web Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and AMAG shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. You grant AMAG a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation, and further to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information. AMAG will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to AMAG as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with AMAG to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to AMAG any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. By using this Web Site, you accept the information, products and services provided herein “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, AMAG disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including, but not limited to, warranties regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained on or within this Web Site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Further, AMAG expressly disclaims any obligation to update or correct information contained on this Web Site and explicitly disclaims any duty to do so. AMAG assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this Web Site. You expressly agree that your use of this Web Site is at your sole option and risk and as such you assume full responsibility and all risks arising from or relating to your use of this Web Site. AMAG does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in this Web Site shall be uninterrupted or error-free or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available to you are free from viruses or other harmful components. AMAG DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. AMAG IS NOT A PARTY TO, AND DOES NOT MONITOR, ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT THE DIRECT INVOLVEMENT OF AMAG.
- Termination. AMAG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU IF YOU VIOLATE THIS AGREEMENT, ANY APPLICABLE LAW, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE IMPROPERLY.
- Indemnity. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS AMAG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS AND THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEB SITE.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND AMAG ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE SHALL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION SITTING IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS AND ALL PARTIES HERETO WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF AND VENUE IN SUCH COURTS.
- DAMAGES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AMAG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF AMAG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE. AMAG’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
- Prohibited Uses. The Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals using authorized services of AMAG. You are responsible for your own communications, including the upload, transmission and posting of information, and are responsible for the consequences of their posting on or through the Site. AMAG specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- Impersonating another person;
- Constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
- Posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or COMPANY’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Severability. Should any part of this Agreement be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid and/or unenforceable portions of this Agreement had been eliminated.
- Forward–Looking Statements. This Web Site and its Contents may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and federal securities laws. Any statements contained in this Web Site that do not describe historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, those identified in AMAG’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings, accessible in the “Investors” section of this Web Site. AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc cautions visitors to this Web Site not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements which speak only as of the date they are made. AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any such statements to reflect any change in expectations or in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements may be based, or that may affect the likelihood that actual results will differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
- Hyperlinked Sites. This Web Site may contain hypertext links to third party web sites (“Hyperlinked Sites”). Hyperlinked Sites are not owned, operated or managed by AMAG If you access a Hyperlinked Site through this Web Site, you do so at your sole option and risk. Such Hyperlinked Sites are provided merely as a convenience to you. Similarly, this Web Site may be accessed from third party hypertext links over whom AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc has no control. AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained on such third party web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from or relating to such content or information. Inclusion of any Hyperlinked Site does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by AMAG.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web Site and its Contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web Site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information on the Web Site pertaining to AMAG products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. The Web Site, its Content, and its links may, however, contain information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country, territory or region of the world (including the United States), may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. You should not construe anything on the Web Site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located, including the United States. For specific information about particular products, you should refer to the full prescribing information as approved by the relevant governmental authority of the country where you are located. The prescribing information provided here is based on United States labeling and may not be appropriate outside of the United States.
- Product Information and Orders. The order, purchase, and/or sale of any products from AMAG, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers are governed by the terms and conditions contained in the applicable purchase order or written agreement between the parties.
- Children. This Web Site is not intended to be accessed by individuals under the age of 18.